Tuesday, December 31, 2013

the last blog of 2013

It was inevitable – the year drawing to a close, that is. And amid the tallying of gains and losses, victories and defeats, it is also incumbent upon us to think about the year ahead – what we want most for ourselves and for those we hold dear.

So I’m making my prayer for the New Year known here…

May 2014 be a year of good health and vitality, rejuvenation and exhilaration.
May it be a year of unprecedented peace and prosperity.
May I be the embodiment of goodness I want to see in the world.
May I practice mindful living, compassion, and leadership in both those things.
May 2014 bring glorious and unexpected surprises that exceed my greatest imaginings.
May I love passionately, give with abandon, and receive with humility.
May I be wiser, kinder, and smarter than ever before.
May my work not only prosper me, but be of service to the world.
May I never forget to say thank you at the start and end of each day.
And may these things be true not only for me, but for everyone.
Amen.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy New Year!

Peace & blessings for the coming year.

With love and gratitude,

Ilene

No comments:

Post a Comment