Sunday, August 11, 2013

5 days of gratitude...

Well, there’s five days left on my Gratitude Project fundraising campaign and I’ve started a daily conversation on Facebook, asking people what they are grateful for.

I’ve been thinking a lot about that lately, because I subscribe to the notion that we get more of what we focus on. So rather than focusing on the huge unknowns in life that can easily escalate to overwhelming, today I choose to focus on some other things, like:

Unexpected people who have shown me love -
New ideas that continually pop into my head, reminding me that we are limitless and full of possibility –
Friends old and new who make my life a thing of beauty –
Cheering others on who are stretching beyond what is well advised –
Realizing that no matter how daunting the task is at hand, there is always, always a way to bring to fruition what we are able to envision –

So what are you grateful for today?
Who are you grateful for today?
What experience that seemed like a curse was actually a blessing in hindsight that you’re grateful for?
How do you express your gratitude?

Happy Sunday, everyone. Five days to go on the Gratitude Project. Please visit the site and donate today. http://www.usaprojects.org/project/the_gratitude_project  I’ll be extremely grateful that you did. In fact, I already am.

Peace & Blessings,
Ilene

No comments:

Post a Comment