Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Intentions for 2013

Well, we're three days into the new year, and I thought now would be a good time to both contemplate and put forth my intentions for 2013. So here goes...

To stay open to possibilities and opportunities that are delightfully unexpected.
To listen to my heart.
To focus my energy on that which I love.
To make life-affirming choices for my physical body.
To be fully present in the present moment.
To express myself without reservation.
To receive good things, knowing that I am worthy of them.
To be of service to humanity in the ways that are unique to me.
To listen compassionately, to speak kindly, to love fearlessly, to live open-heartedly, and to trust implicitly.

Thanks for stopping by. Here's to a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment