Friday, April 24, 2009

In Search of...some random questions for God

I've got a nasty head cold today, and I get pretty wimpy when I'm feeling miserable, which got me thinking about some questions I have for the Big Guy starting with - what's up with head colds? Keeping in mind that these are in no particular order, I'd also like to add questions like:

Why doesn't broccoli taste like chocolate?
And...cramps...really??!!

Why give children horrific and incurable diseases?
Why sociopaths and sexual predators?
And why must pasta make me fat? (It always comes back to the food.)

How does a flower manage to pop up through concrete?
Why, assuming we have free will, do we choose greed over generosity when generosity would actually give us everything we really long for?
And on that same subject, why is our natural inclination so often in direct opposition to the outcome we desire?

These are the things I'm thinking about as I mega dose on Vitamin C, Ecchinacea, Zicam, and everthing else I can think of to combat the common cold. I'm sure you've got your own list.

Thanks for stopping by, and please tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment